Covers both 3ds Max 2009 and 3ds Max 2009 Design
This is, hands down, the best book on 3ds Max you’ll find
If you want just one book to be your go-to guide for all things 3ds Max, this is the book. Whether you’re a beginner looking for 3D basics or a full-fledged animator seeking new ways to dazzle viewers with your creations, it’s all here. You’ll find pages of professional tips, loads of advice, and more than 150 step-by-step tutorials guaranteed to build your skills and spark your creativity.
- Discover the ViewCube, SteeringWheels, and more ways to navigate the viewports
- Use the new ProMaterials to create realistic materials
- Improve texture mapping over irregular shaped objects using Spline Mapping
- Blend multiple texture maps together with the new Composite Map
- Easily create architectural walkthroughs with the Walkthrough Assistant
What’s on the DVD?
You’ll find before-and-after example files for every tutorial in the book. The DVD also includes:
- Unique models and textures you can customize for your own designs
- Autodesk 3ds Max evaluation version
- A searchable full-color PDF of the book
System Requirements: See the DVD appendix for details and complete system requirements.
Also in the Book
- A 16-page full-color insert showcases cutting-edge work from 3ds Max artists