Covers both 3ds Max 2010 and 3ds Max 2010 Design
Hands down, the best book on 3ds Max around
Whether you’re a novice eager to get started or a full-fledged animator seeking new ways to dazzle, the new edition of this perennial hot seller is the perfect 3ds Max book for you. It’s crammed with the very latest features, professional techniques, and over 150 step-by-step tutorials that will build skills and spark your creativity. Don’t miss the colorful insert, which showcases the work of cutting-edge 3D artists and is sure to inspire you.
- Do freeform sculpting with the new Graphite Modeling Tools
- Use the new Material Explorer interface to quick-navigate material hierarchies
- Discover viewport exposure control, ambient occlusion, and soft shadows
- Add multiple sound tracks to your scene with the ProSound features
- Quickly find mesh problems with the xView display options
- Paint directly on models in the new Viewport Canvas mode
What’s on the DVD?
You’ll find before-and-after example files for every tutorial in the book, as well as:
- Unique models and textures you can customize for your own designs
- A searchable full-color PDF of the book
System Requirements: See the DVD appendix for details and complete system requirements.
Also in the Book
- A 16-page full-color insert highlighting cutting-edge work from 3ds Max artists
- Animate a space scene
- Paint models in the viewport
- View models with soft shadows
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.